Thursday, November 4, 2010

Getting Tough (Day 3)

Well, I got to this post a bit too late but ah well.

In short, today was pretty brutal. It took everything I had to get those 5k out today and I think it's cause I'm getting to the middle. Even though I have it planned out it's still. . .hard to write for some reason. From the way things are going it doesn't look like things will be smooth until I get to the next major plot point which is about 4 or 5 chapters away. I'm already hitting the hard stuff! I was hoping that wouldn't happen until at least half-way in :(

On the bright side I now have a total of 15,227 words.

Anyway, there's been this article here in response to the anti-nanowrimo one that some of you might enjoy.

I think all the tea I've been drinking has kept me going today, and twitter of course :P

Well, that's all for now, sorry guys :| Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow.

No comments: