Friday, November 26, 2010

Settling (Day 26)

Well, I haven't written much of anything the last couple days, I feel so very guilty :( But tomorrow I am going to write again! I have finally decided that I'm going to start writing that story that I've been deciding whether or not I should write this month (the one about the villain), cause with everything that has gone wrong so far with the Chronicles, I'm getting a bit discouraged with it and I think I need a break from it.

And I have to say I'm a bit excited about it, I don't have anything resembling an outline for it and don't really have much of an idea of what the world will be like or the people or anything so I will definitely be pantsing it!

Anyway, since it is pretty much impossible for me to catch up and write that 150k I was aiming for, I am just going to settle for making 100k, which is about 20k from where I am now. I wish I had kept up better this month with my daily word goals but if I make that 100k I'll still be satisfied because that is still twice as much as I wrote last November!

Anyway, I wish everyone luck and hope to see all of you cross the finish line!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. I know how you feel about the last few days too. Just haven't been able to find time or work up the energy to write. I blame the turkey.