Saturday, November 20, 2010

30k Behind (Day 20)

Well, believe it or not I'm actually writing today! I haven't made my 5k goal yet but that's what I'm aiming for by 12 am. To be specific I only have 2,100 done right now, so I better get writing, after this blog post though.

Did anyone else donate to the Office of Letters and Light on donation day? I did, and I got my spirit animal from Chris Baty on twitter. Apparently it's a Japanese macaque, or a snow monkey:
(I think they're kinda cute ^^)

So, back to the writing aspect, I will be 30k words behind if I can get my 5k in today, that is a lot! I don't know if I'll be able to catch up but I can give it a try. But that a lot of words! I never meant to get so far behind, it all started with the internet freaking out on my laptop and not working and then it just took a nose dive from there. Yes, I could have written all the days that I didn't but I was just sooo not into it and when I tried to write I just couldn't think of anything to put on the page, it was like my brain, as well as my muse, decided to take a leave of absence! But, the only thing I can do is try to catch up which will take a lot of work if I can do it, so. . . Here I go.

No comments: