Sunday, May 15, 2011

ROW80 Update 5/15

Things aren't going so well on the word goal front or the worldbuilding/etc one. I'm slacking a lot. Though yesterday I was struck with an idea for my old Angels story and wrote that, it didn't come out to too many words. I'm thinking that maybe I should have chosen a smaller daily wordcount, like 1,000 or something. But oh well, I'll still try to keep up with this one. Honestly, I think I'm slacking because I keep messing around with the guitar and violin, impatient for lessons. I've got to get back on track.

So, I'll try and get the words in today. Don't know what'll happen but I've got to try.

Here's the linky for ROW80 participants.

What do you do when you can't seem to write? Anything that inspires you?

2 comments:

alberta ross said...

displacement? - I'm sure you will get back on track -when I can't write I go with the flow - if I want to garden - ceate, tidy some cupboard (that doesn't appeal too often!!) i do - I reckon maybe brain needs time to sort stuff - usually then when it's not being made to perform it just does.

TayLyee said...

Alberta, Some good advice. I often forget that the best way to figure things out is to take a break. Thank you!