Monday, September 20, 2010

Outlining. . . Maybe

I haven't exactly started on my outline yet, it's still in my head :p I just don't really know where to start, never having outlined before. Well, I suppose you start from the beginning of course. I think an outline might keep me on track, if only I could start it. . . I should do that, like right after this post.

I'm also going to start making my book cover! I love making covers for my books, it's just so fun! This is my cover for last years NaNo Angels:

Photobucket

I would've uploaded the larger version but my computer recently broke and I lost nearly everything. . . Here's the signature banner that went with it:

Photobucket


This years NaNo shall be the first book of my trilogy Chronicles of Siron. The first book is going to be named 'Remnants' unless something better comes up. I wont give out a summary of it just yet but it's fantasy and does have magic. But it's going to be awesome.

OH! There's this awesome website you should check out. You post in some of your writing and it tells you which famous writer you write like. I don't know how reliable this thing is but it's fun and inspiring! It told me Angels was like J. K. Rowling and Stephen King! Yay! xD

Now, about that outline. . .

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Your cover is nice. I'm not sure how to make covers but I have a friend who said he would do it for me. Now all I have to do is find some pictures for it.

The I write like website it said I write like James Joyce. I don't even know who he is.