Monday, April 4, 2011

Sorry for the Hiatus

 
I know I haven't been on the blog for awhile, I haven't had much time. I never meant to stay away from here this long, sorry guys. I've been busy attempting to set up a website, checking out the drawing tablet I've recently got and a bunch of other things that have kept me away from the blog.

Unfortunately this means I haven't gotten much writing done. But I have figured out how to fix a plot hole regarding Siron's mother! Thankfully not too much is changing because of this.

I've also watched this very interesting movie called Pan's Labyrinth, it's a sort of fairytale for adults and well worth the watch! Gave me some inspiration for my book and showed me a bit of how to make things a bit scarier. Also, I'll bet you've never seen a fantasy/fairytale quite like it!

I've received the second book in the Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear! The book is 3 pages from being 1,000 pages long! The largest fiction book I've ever owned, the thing is a monster! I've got to hurry up and read it before he gets to the book signing he's doing over here later this month! Well, it's not really near here since I'll have to drive a few hours to get there, but it'll be worth it!

And have you guys heard about Claire Legrand getting a book deal? That's so awesome! That's two people I've seen so far get a book deal, with Tehereh, on these blogs and it's so inspiring!

Also, I'll be posting less on here, probably once or twice a week so I can concentrate on my writing and reading and everything else going on at the moment.

Until the next post!

(I promise it won't be a month from now.)

(For real.)

(I mean it.)

No comments: