Friday, February 25, 2011

Irresistible ;D

Wow, I have been given a blog award.


It appears that I'm sweet.

Irresistibly sweet.

And now I want cake.

The award was given to me by Claudie A. Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoy my blog!

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. (look up ;)
2. Share four guilty pleasures that you have.
3. Pass the award on to six other blogs.


So. Guilty pleasures.


1. Fanfiction. Usually of the Harry Potter nature. I can be very obsessive when it comes to this, ignoring my writing, my towering in-the-middle-of-reading pile and the general things in life. I will stay in my room for days at a time if I've found a particularly awesome and long fanfic. Like I said, obsessive.


2. Liking the evil guys in fiction/movies. May not sound like a guilty pleasure, but when it makes someone give you a nervous or weirded out look that makes it so much fun! I like to play it up sometimes, eliciting even stranger expressions. The look my older cousin gave me once = priceless :D


3. Honey cinnamon toast. Oh yes, butter, drizzled honey and sprinkled cinnamon on toasted bread. . . I could eat that stuff ALL day!


4. Books. Maybe this shouldn't count, but I think it does. I spend copious amount of money on books, making me feel immeasurably guilty (thus guilty pleasure). I also hate getting second hand books unless they are in prime condition, so just about every book I get is brand new. And also, if I had the money, I would buy some old tome a couple centuries old in a heartbeat. Even if it was in another language and I hadn't a clue what it said.


And to pass on the SWEETNESS:


Margo Bendersen at Writing at High Altitude!


Misha at My First Book!


Jaime Reed at Write-or-Die !


Claire Legrand at Builder of Worlds!


Hyperbole and a Half!


And Sara at her three blogs In Shades of Scarlet, Fiction Fusion and The Random Life of Sara H.!


I enjoy all of these bloggers and encourage everyone to check out their awesomeness!


Have a wonderful Friday everyone!


1 comment:

Claudie A. said...

Ah! Liking villains! You are SO right about this. Although I don't feel guilty at all about it. When people question my taste in characters ("Why are you obsessed with Hans Landa?"), I give them an evil grin.

Sometimes, when I don't quite feel as mean, I tell them the best stories have great villains. But mostly... EVIL GRIN.